Monday, March 17, 2008

"Easter" Part I

Kody is scheduled to work this Easter but did not want to miss out on the Easter activities
(ie: egg hunt, cute church outfits, family photos, good food, etc...). So, we celebrated yesterday and had the kids wear Easter worthy outfits to church and open Easter gifts from my parent's. My mom found these dresses for the girls and I think they're totally cute!
We've got an Easter egg hunt in the works for this evening (if I can ever get the eggs boiled and dyed with Maggie)! More pictures to follow soon...



4 comments:

Sanderson Family said...

You all look so great! I can't wait to see everyone in a month! The kids are getting so big.

Jalyn said...

What a sweet family! The Easter pictures are adorable but the kids sleeping in their different places is so hilarious to me. Sooo cute!

Rachel said...

Um, Joe looks like a little man and it's hilarious! The tie and shoes are too much! And the black and white picture of Maggie is so cute; you should frame it! You should just frame every picture and put them randomly around the house. I know Phil and Susie would approve.

The Bridges said...

Delaney is getting more and more gorgeous by the day. That little Joe is sooo cute! Maggie of course is stinking adorable also. I love his tie, shoes and hat! We really need to update Elaine's photo frame. She is really missing out.