Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation

Well, this whole time flying by think is such a downer. Really, if I could just freeze time for a while I think I would be able to cope with everything happening much better. We took Maggie to school today and then went to her kindergarten graduation. It was so cute, they sang about 5 songs and then were all given diplomas and cupcakes. All the kids just look so much bigger at the end of the year, but I know when we head back for 1st grade I'll be thinking, "They all look so small!" Maggie hammed it up on stage and sang her songs proudly with a big smile (which is a BIG change from her attitude of gloom and doom all year). I think knowing she has 2 days left has made this week actually seem fun to her! That whole 5 days a week August thru May just doesn't work for her though. :/


The graduate, posing, on her way to school.

Pretty in pink!

It's official!

Celebrating with family, here she is with Peyton.

Maggie with Great Grandma and Great Grandpa


I can't believe how big she is. I'm trying not to blink because if I do I know it will be her high school graduation, eeek!

1 comment:

Jalyn said...

loving reading all the updates!! the kids are so big and so cute! hope you guys have a wonderful summer.