Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Preschool

Today was little Miss Maggie's first day of preschool. She turns FOUR YEARS OLD tomorrow (sniff sniff)...where has the time gone. She was really excited and did really well until I said goodbye. She cried and her very sweet teacher picked her up so I could leave the room, but when I went back to pick her up she was happy as a clam and excited to tell me everything. So, I guess it was a success!
Way to go, Maggie!


The twins look a little pitiful in the background, they both were saying "School, school, please" as we were leaving.




2 comments:

Jeff and Jenny said...

Congrats on the big day! And, happy birthday, Maggie.

Carrie said...

Are you going to the reunion? I think iam planning a little get together that afternoon at Craig park and will knowforsure if I amsoon. Let me know if you are going to be around! Xoxo